Help with Pensions in Coventry
Pensions may not be the most glamourous of topics, but they are something we all need to consider. While some people allow their pension to fall into the background, most people recognise that they would be wise to take measures towards ensuring that they have adequate income and capital reserves for their retirement. If you are one of the latter people looking to be proactive about your pension, you may have some burning questions about your pension, such as:
- What type of pension would be best for me?
- Could I get a better performing pension fund if I transfer it?
- What options will I have when I retire if I keep my pension as it is?
- Will I have to pay tax on my pension income after I retire?
- Should I increase my pension contributions now?
- Is it advisable to consolidate my different pensions?
- What does it mean to ‘drawdown’?
- What is a Tax Free Cash Pension?
- What is ‘salary sacrifice’ and is it advisable?
- How do I set up a pension scheme for the employees in my new business?
- How much will I need to spend on professional pension management?
Our Pension Advisor Services
We all crave the security of knowing that we will be financially solvent throughout our lives and that our money will see us through to the end (and allow us to leave something behind for our families too).
Particularly in this time of change and uncertainty, it is extremely important that you can feel assured in the knowledge that your finances are working hard for your future.
If you think that you could benefit from professional help with your pension, we are here to assist you.
Our pension advisor services are all conducted by our team of friendly and experienced professionals.
We understand that trust is important in any professional relationship where finances are involved, so we provide you with your own personal pension advisor who will guide you through each step of the process.
Find Out What You Hope To Achieve
Your pension advisor will gather information about your circumstances, ask you about your views on investments and find out about what you hope to achieve with your pension.
Expert Planning Pension Team in Coventry
Your pension advisor will collaborate with the rest of the team, who each have their own specialisms and expertise, to plan the best tailored recommendations for you.
Put Your Pension Plan Into Action
You will meet with your advisor again to discuss our recommendations and solidify a plan based on what you are happy with. Having made sure that you are entirely satisfied with your pension plan, we will get to work on putting the plan into action.
We Will Continue To Manage Your Pension Plan
Your advisor will remain responsible for the ongoing management of your pension, reviewing it regularly and updating their recommendations if necessary.