Help with Pensions in Birmingham
There are many reasons why you might need help with pensions in Birmingham, and Prosperity Wealth is here to guide you if you:
- Are unsure what your pension value is.
- Want to withdraw a tax-free cash sum from your pension.
- Want to know how much you can drawdown from your pension each month.
- Want to know what age you can withdraw your pension.
- Want to know how your pension is performing.
- Would like to understand what to do with multiple pensions.
- Want to know what your pension will be worth at retirement.
- Need to understand pension management fees and charges.
- Require a new pension.
- Would like to understand the different types of pension.
- Would like to know more about pension investments.
- Are worried about your pension.
- Are looking to provide employees with a pension and auto-enrolment.
Prosperity Wealth Pension Advisors in Birmingham
As FCA-regulated pension advisers in Birmingham, we are committed to providing clear steps when we review your pension, so you understand your pension choices and feel comfortable with any decisions and fees. Your pension review process:
- Your pension review will be at our cost and will be focussed on understanding your current pension policies and aspirations for retirement. We also discuss risk with you, so we can understand what type of pension investment is right for you.
- We’ll then analyse and research your current pension policies and options.
- We’ll present a plan to you and be clear about our management fees.
- We’ll take care of all of the paperwork for you.
- You’ll hear from us regularly moving forwards with updates on your pension plans.
Our Pension Adviser Services
Expert Pension Planning Team in Birmingham
Expert pensions planners, our advisers are friendly and knowledgeable -- providing jargon-free pension advice so that you can feel in control of your retirement.
Proven Pension Advisers in Birmingham
With £1bn in funds under management and over 5000 clients, we’re proud of the reputation we’ve built within the Birmingham area, with our clients regularly recommending our services to friends and family.
Clear Pension Advice That You Can Understand
We have a proven process for pensions reviews, which takes you through each step with minimal stress and makes the pension facts and fees clear.
FCA-regulated Pension Reviews in Birmingham
All of our pension advisers are fully qualified, accredited, and regulated -- you’re in safe hands.