Prosperity Wealth are teaming up with HSBC to put on a seminar for business owners in the West Midlands.
Our "Maximising Wealth for Businesses" seminar will take place at Quay House from 17:30 – 19:00 on the 17th May.
We are extremely grateful to guest speakers:
- Dan Hotchkiss (Wilkes Tranter & Co)
- Vic Younis (WJC Solicitors)
And our very own..
David Farrance (Prosperity Wealth) and Neil Nisbet (Prosperity Wealth)
Areas of discussion:
- Corporate considerations overview
- Profit extraction inc. Pensions and alternatives
- Pensions for Business Owners
- Pensions for employees
- Protect against the unforeseen
- Commercial lending overview of non-Vanilla lending
- Questions & Answers
Doughnuts and fizz will be put on for all attendees!
Please let us know if you would like to come along, we are happy to welcome new and existing clients.